For this weekend, we propose this super recipe for banana bread. With it, you can surprise your family and friends, as an option for breakfast, lunch or snack. What do you think?
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 50 gr. Of oats
- 100 gr. Of coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 g. Of butter
- 400 g. Of peeled bananas
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 de teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Scraping a vanilla bean
- 1/4 de teaspoon of salt
- Melt the butter in the cocotte without catching color. Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork until you get a puree texture, mix with the butter, add the eggs, vanilla and beat until it has a homogeneous texture.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour, coconut sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dried ones to the cocotte and mix without beating a lot.
- Put it in the oven, preheated to 180º. Bake for about 1 hour, until we puncture and see that the needle comes out clean.
- When it is already baked, we can unmold it and serve it or serve it directly from our cocotte.