We know that from time to time you want to give them a treat and moan sweet lying on the couch. That’s why we bring you this brioche recipe with dehydrated fruits so you can enjoy something a little lighter and do not feel so guilty. So, take your apron and hands to work!
- 700 g of bread flour
- 2 spoonfuls of salt coffee
- 7g of chemical yeast
- 4 eggs
- 2 spoonfuls of honey
- Cinnamon to taste
- 100ml of sunflower oil
- 250 ml of milk
- Dehydrated cranberries
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, salt and yeast.
- Create a small volcano in the center and add milk, 3 eggs, honey and oil.
- Mix everything from the inside to the outside (the dough should not stick to your hands, add more flour or water depending on the case).
- Work the dough 10 minutes on a previously floured table, until obtaining an elastic mass.
- Add dried fruits and dehydrated fruits and knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a previously greased cocotte, with a plastic wrap and let the dough rest for an hour and 30 minutes (until the volume is doubled).
- Once the dough has settled, paint with egg lightly on the surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven at 220 degrees celsius.
- Reduce the temperature to 190ºC and continue baking for 30 minutes.
* All the household items used in this recipe are available in Le Creuset.
Photographs: Anel González