Kids and fish… It can be challenging for the little ones of the house to like fish. Here we present you with a recipe that is fun and tasty that the children will love: crumbled cod Royal. An easy way to make your diet complete, introducing cod (a fish that truly is beneficial). Will you try it?
- 1 pack of crumbled cod Royal
- 1 egg
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- ½ can of sweet corn
- 1 spring onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Limes and lemons
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of Panko
- Tartar sauce: a ½ cup of mayonnaise, 3 spoons of diced pickles, lemon juice, 1 spoon of mustard with whole grains, salt, and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put the cod in a pan for the oven, put salt and pepper and cook the cod for 8 minutes. Let it then cool down.
- Dice the pickles and the parsley and mix them in a bowl with the egg, the mayonnaise, the corn and 1/2 cup of panko
- Add the cooked and cold cod to the mix. Make the dough and form the hamburgers (tortillas) and let them cool for 30 minutes.
- Put the panko on a tray and add seasoning. Take the tortillas out of the fridge and cover it with the panko condiment.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and fry and then wait for them to golden to take out and then leave them to the side for two minutes to cool
- For the tartar sauce, mix the ingredients in a bowl and serve
- Serve with a salad full of greens. (We’ll use radishes for color)
Ready in 1 hour
Renders 5 portions to start.