Do you want to know how we made this recipe? We explain it step by step, take note!
- Spices (cumin, pepper, ginger, nutmeg)
- Citrus fruits (Orange, lemon, lime)
- Cottage cheese
- Cut the carrots in half on a wooden board.
- Melt the butter in the pan and arrange the carrots. Cook about 5 minutes on one side, turn around and pour the spices. Cook 5 more minutes and grate the skin of the citrus on top, reserve.
- Serve on the plate a base of mató or ricotta, place the carrots on top and, with the help of a spoon, sprinkle the chopped pistachios.
- Finish the plate with fresh zest of the three citrus fruits.
* All the household items used in this recipe are available at El Corte Inglés.